cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karendenega
Community Member

access question (materials/recordings etc).

simple question: after my online course is complete, how long do i have access to the discussion threads etc on canvas and also to the zoom recordings.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@karendenega ,

You have posted a question to the global Canvas Community where Canvas users come from around the world to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Unfortunately, the majority of users here in the Community would not have access to your school's Canvas instance to help troubleshoot this issue.  I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor or someone from your school's Online Learning (or similar) department to see if they can help troubleshoot this issue with you. 

Robbie

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @karendenega ‌...

I wanted to check in with you because we've not heard from you since you first posted your message on February 18th.  As  @Robbie_Grant ‌ suggested, have you had a chance to contact your school's Online Learning department to see if they can help?  If so, and if you feel Robbie's answer is "Correct", please go ahead and mark it as such.  However, if you still have questions about your initial question, we can do our best to try and help (though members of the Canvas Community would not have access to your school's Canvas instance).  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional replies below.  I hope this is okay with you.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon, Karen.