cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mchomut
Community Participant

accessing old files

How do I access last years dashboard to see my old files?

3 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @mchomut .  At our institution, faculty can see courses in previous terms by clicking on "Courses" and "All Courses".  If someone scrolls to the bottom of this page, there is a section called "Past Enrollments" where they can access older courses.

If you try this can you find the course you are looking for?

ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @mchomut .  I thought I would check back in and see if you were able to access you courses from last year or if the step I suggested didn't work in your situation.

Best wishes!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @mchomut ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on January 17, 2018.  Have you had an opportunity to review the replies that you received from ericwerth?  If so, did either of his replies help to answer your question?  Do you have any outstanding question as it relates to your original question?  If you feel that one of Eric's responses has helped to answer your question, please feel free to mark either as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help with your question about accessing old files, please let us know by posting a message below so that members of the Community might be able to assist you.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic since February 18, 2018.  However, that will not prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Mark.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.