cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andreapatrinos
Community Member

adding a student

Jump to solution

How do I add a second student to my account?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi!

After your student creates and shares a pairing code with you, it's pretty easy.

From the browser, you click Account then Settings. From here, link a student to your account!

You could also do this from the Canvas Parent app.

How do I link additional students to my account in the Canvas Parent app on my iOS device?

How do I link additional students to my account in the Canvas Parent app on my Android device?

Last fall, I wrote a blog that includes some tips for managing an account which observes multiple students. I hope that Clarity for Canvas Observers‌ can be helpful for you, too! Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi!

After your student creates and shares a pairing code with you, it's pretty easy.

From the browser, you click Account then Settings. From here, link a student to your account!

You could also do this from the Canvas Parent app.

How do I link additional students to my account in the Canvas Parent app on my iOS device?

How do I link additional students to my account in the Canvas Parent app on my Android device?

Last fall, I wrote a blog that includes some tips for managing an account which observes multiple students. I hope that Clarity for Canvas Observers‌ can be helpful for you, too! Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos