cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksilfvin
Community Participant

assign random peer editors

How can I have Canvas randomly assign students for peer editing?

4 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @ksilfvin ‌

Just to make sure I am understanding what you are asking....................

I hope this helps, but if I have totally missed it, let me know.

Kelley

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Greetings  @ksilfvin ...

I thought that I would check in with you because I noticed we have not heard from you since you first posted this question here in the Canvas Community on September 20th and then received a response from  @kmeeusen ‌ later that day.  Have you had an opportunity to review Kelley's feedback?  Did his response help to answer your question?  Are there any outstanding questions you have yet for Community members as it relates to your original question?  If you could please come back to this thread to post an update for us, that would be helpful.  Also, if you feel that Kelley's response has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark his answer as "Correct".  For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for over two months.  I hope that's okay with you.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon, Kim!

ksilfvin
Community Participant

?Hi!

Yes - I've gotten it figured out. I'm sorry for not responding sooner - I also teach full time at another public school during the day, so I've been pretty busy between that and the college courses I am teaching. Thanks so much!

Hi  @ksilfvin ‌

Hey, we understand "busy", so we are just happy that you found a solution!