Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am able to log in to my canvas account, when I access the dashboard, it shows me the white boxes for the classes but it does not load. I tried restarting and login again, but it still did the same thing. When I go to the course tab and select a cou...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I go into settings and click on edit settings, it doesn't give me the option to change my display name. Is there a way for me to change it? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I UNSUBSCRiBE to discussions? When I posted the questions, I clicked on the green subscribe button, hoping that would unsubscribe that discussion, That does not seem to have worked.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I do not see the "discussion" button on the left side of my canvas window. I am trying to create a new discussion. Thank you 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I place a few chapters of the ebook into canvas for students who are missing their textbook?

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hey! I was added from a waitlist. How can I find and add the course I am now enrolled. It does not show although it is open. Thank you!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to print from canvas. However, when I go to do so it only shows the first page. How to I print what I need. I tried the export, and that didn't work.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there anything the instructors do to ensure that all enrolled students will be automatically included in Canvas?

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

On the Discussion board, I want to attach two files to the same discussion#. It is only letting me attach one file. Any suggestions?

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I created a discussion question for me students but I forgot to make it a graded assignment.  My students have already posted their responses.  Is there a way to turn it into a graded assignment so I can use speed grader? When I try to edit the assig...

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I am enrolled in a class that starts today but it Canvas isn't showing that class on anything besides my all courses list. I tried to click the star to select the class but it says "This course cannot be added to the Courses List at this time." Is it...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can you export/import quizzes on Quizzes.Next like you can on Canvas quizzes?

• 4 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How do I use Zoom for teaching in an online class via Canvas?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello!I have created several groups of assignments and then individual assignments within each group. The groupings show up in the gradebook, but the individual assignments do not show up and there is no way for me to enter grades for them. They were...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I would like to print midterm and final questions so I can review with my students.  Does anybody know if this is possible and if yes, how do I print?Thank you.P.S.  Sorry if I chose the wrong group - I have limited options.  

• 3 Likes
  • 8 Replies

Where would I find information about: CV Points? My syllabus says that I can find information on the CV Point Canvas site. However, I have searched and can't find anything about CV Points.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Our organization is in the process of adding all of our Articulate Rise lessons and all of our Articulate Storyline items as SCORM assignments.We have no concerns adding in the resources, but the issue is the Articulate Rise lessons only show up as “...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I import test generator questions

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Please help me fix this issue  I am unable to upload a small file .  I have uploaded several other files to my course without difficulty  You ahve responded by sayign there is no problems on the Canvas end. However I have had TWU technology on my end...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I uploaded a lot of material to a class that was then cancelled, and although I immediately went to Canvas, it was gone. How can I get the material back?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am a student just coming back form summer break. I logged into my account and it opened to my dashboard where it showed the courses loading. I waited about 5 minutes for them to load but it just didn't. So then I went to courses and clicked on a cl...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I see that Canvas calendar can be exported to outside calendars, but is it possible to import outside calendars into the Canvas calendar?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have 13 possible discussion topics over the course of the semester. Each student must participate in 10 of the 13. To "participate," the student must answer a discussion question (worth 10 points) and respond to at least two peers (each response is...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 Replies

How do I pair a parent observer to their student account?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Help to solve the mystery of the missing Submit button!That mischievous little button appears for everyone else - just not little Jane Doe! Is he playing hide and seek? Has he lost his way to her assignment?Wherever could he be??I have a student for ...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Change colors of tabs?

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How do I copy questions from one QUIZ (not question bank) to another QUIZ?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello! I use Canvas for a high school math course. Most students turn their assignments in handwritten on paper. Some requested to upload assignments from their tablets. I set the assignments for 'online submission' for the tablet students. The other...

• 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How do I give my course a nickname or a different title? I would like to see my course titled as "Western Art" instead of Fa19 ARTH-2710-LO1. I did this last year with other courses, but I cannot remember how to do it.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies