cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcus2020
Community Member

bug in canvas on mobile

when I  click Calendar on the mobile app I get this message no events today but there is stuff on my Calendar on the web version with the to do list I get this message your to do list is empty but on the web version have many things on my to do list This has been happing since august.  

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @Marcus2020 -

I'm sorry to hear this! Which version of your OS and which version of Canvas Student are you running on your device? Have you reached out to Canvas Support? If so, what have you heard there?How do I get help with the Student app on my iOS device?

Marcus2020
Community Member

The version of ios   is 14.5 and i tied 14.4 and it does not work either. The canvas app version is 6.9.8

Hi @Marcus2020,

Are these To Do items that you are adding to the calendar on the web? User added To Do items through the calendar are not available in the mobile app. The only items supported are tied to assignments or created by instructors. 

Tags (1)
Marcus2020
Community Member

The to do list are created by instructors. 

Hi @Marcus2020,

When using the mobile app to-do items created by teachers that are attached to an assignment due date "should" show up in the to-do list AND calendar. When a teacher creates a to-do attached to a Canvas page (not assignment), it ONLY shows up in the calendar in the app (even though it shows up in the to-do items on the web).