class on canvas

Jump to solution

after registering for a class how long will it take to be on my canvas

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @alexrivera3593 and welcome to the Canvas Community!  This question has come up a couple of times recently, such as here

If i change my class schedule, how long does it take for canvas to recognize it?  As mentioned in this response, the best approach here would be to contact someone at your institution who can answer this question.  This likely depends on how your registration system is configured to feed information to Canvas, and no one in the Community would know this information as we don't have access to the systems at you institution.  

Best wishes this term!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @alexrivera3593 and welcome to the Canvas Community!  This question has come up a couple of times recently, such as here

If i change my class schedule, how long does it take for canvas to recognize it?  As mentioned in this response, the best approach here would be to contact someone at your institution who can answer this question.  This likely depends on how your registration system is configured to feed information to Canvas, and no one in the Community would know this information as we don't have access to the systems at you institution.  

Best wishes this term!

michellez
Community Contributor

@21arivera - That's a great answer above - I just want to add one thing.  Speaking as a faculty member, I would consider contacting your instructor via email to let him or her know that you have not received access to Canvas yet.  This way if there is an assignment for your first day, a syllabus and/or required books, your instructor can email this information to you and you will not feel lost. Best of luck! #administrators#faculty