cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vartouhi_asheri
Community Participant

crocodoc issues

Faculty is telling me that crocodoc comments are not always appearing for the students. Is this related to browser issue? is there a workaround ... My faculty uses these comments often and want to make sure that students can see them. 

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@vartouhi_asehri ‌, have you verified that the comments are there for the Instructor, but not for the students. I find there is often communication issues with situations like this and it's better to double check everything first. To go along with this I would make sure the students are following the directions on this guide - https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-3550?sr=search&searchId=1731c3ab-7086-4e40-ad10-ff2ddbee7e8... 

Hope this helps!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello vartouhi.asherian‌...

I thought that I would check in with you because we've not heard from you since you first posted this question on April 17th and then received a reply from  @kona ‌ later that day.  Have you had an opportunity to review the response from Kona?  If so, did it help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some help with your initial question?  If Kona's response did help to answer your question, please feel free to mark it as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help, please let us know that, too, by posting a message below.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional replies below  I hope that's okay with you.

Also, I'm not sure if you've seen this yet, but Instructure will soon be switching over to a new tool they've been developing called DocViewer which will replace Crocodoc in the SpeedGrader.  You can read more about this new feature here: Insights: Canvas DocViewer.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon, Dr. Asherian.