does devry supply power point and word or do I have to sign up and pay for it out of pocket?

Jump to solution
aronhender
Community Novice

I am trying to do an assignment for a class and power point won't let me edit the material so i can add things like texts and pictures what do I do?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @aronhender  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, collaborate, join groups, write blog posts, review "how to" Guides and video tutorials, and lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community wouldn't be able to answer your question because we aren't familiar with the policies or the offers your school might have regarding the Microsoft Office products.  I did try searching the DeVry University website, and I found this page which may have some helpful information for you: How Online Classes Work | DeVry University.  (Scroll down to the section on "PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS".)

I hope this information will be of help to you, Jared.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes