Community Novice

how do i access ePortfolio?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @caccornero ...

Canvas ePortfolios can be accessed via your "Account" page in Canvas.  Here are Guides for instructors and Guides for students.

However, have you heard of the new partnership between Portfolium and Canvas?  Last year (October?), Instructure announced a partnership between the two companies, so you can now have a Portfolium integration for free inside of Canvas.  There is also a paid version of Portfolium that offers a few more bells and whistles.  Lots of information about this can be found over at https://community.canvaslms.com/community/answers/guides/portfolio/pages/guides.  I noticed in your Community profile that you are a Canvas administrator.  If Portfolium is of interest to you, you should reach out to your school's Canvas CSM (Customer Success Manager).  He/She should be able to get you set up to integrate Portfolium into your school's Canvas environment for your students and staff to use.

I hope this helps, Chris.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes