cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henjie1204
Community Member

exhausted quiz attempts, unlocking next module

I have exhausted the quiz attempts and i am stuck in the previous module. how do i move on to unlock the next module?

2 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @henjie1204  and welcome to the Community.  Your best bet to get this taken care of would be to contact your instructor and let him/her know the situation.  If you must achieve a particular score on the quiz to continue to the next module and are out of attempts, your instructor can determine whether to provide additional attempts.  If the intent is that you only need to complete the quiz to go on, your instructor can review the module settings to see if everything is working as intended.  It wouldn't be a bad idea to look in the Modules tab and at the module you are in to see if there are any requirements that have not been met.  In the example below, there are two requirements that this student hasn't met (open dots).

271102_pastedImage_2.png

I hope this helps! 

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @henjie1204 ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on March 16, 2018.  It looks like ericwerth replied to you later that afternoon.  Have you had an opportunity to review Eric's response?  If so, did his feedback help to answer your question?  Do you have any outstanding questions as it relates to your original question?  Or, do you feel that Eric's response has helped to answer your question?  If so, please go ahead and mark his response as "Correct".  However, if you're still looking for some help, please come back to this thread and post and update for us.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for almost four months.  However, that won't prevent you or other from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.