cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhudson3
Community Member

grades 2019?

Jump to solution

How do I find my grades for my Spring 2019 classes?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @jhudson3  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Here are a handful of Guides that should help:

How do I view my grades in a current course? 

How do I view my grades in a concluded course? 

How do I view my grades in a current course using the New Gradebook? 

How do I view my grades in a concluded course using the New Gradebook? 

I'm not sure if this will apply for your situation or not, but at our school, Canvas is not the "official" source of a student's final grade.  Our instructors have to input a final grade for each student from Canvas into our SIS (Student Information System), Banner.  Students look in Banner for their final grade (though most students don't know that it's called Banner).  So, your school may also have a similar procedure implemented.  You'd need to probably talk with someone in your school's Registration department about that, however.

I hope this helps, Jean!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @jhudson3  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Here are a handful of Guides that should help:

How do I view my grades in a current course? 

How do I view my grades in a concluded course? 

How do I view my grades in a current course using the New Gradebook? 

How do I view my grades in a concluded course using the New Gradebook? 

I'm not sure if this will apply for your situation or not, but at our school, Canvas is not the "official" source of a student's final grade.  Our instructors have to input a final grade for each student from Canvas into our SIS (Student Information System), Banner.  Students look in Banner for their final grade (though most students don't know that it's called Banner).  So, your school may also have a similar procedure implemented.  You'd need to probably talk with someone in your school's Registration department about that, however.

I hope this helps, Jean!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos