adispensa2348
Community Novice

how do i do my homework assignments

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @adispensa2348 ...

Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you've posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world collaborate and discuss all kinds of topics about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  We wouldn't be able to help answer your questions direction about how to do your homework...as we wouldn't want to be doing the work for you.  But, we can give you some guidance on what tools you may need to use to submit your work to your instructor.  Ultimately, you will need to get in contact with your instructor if you have questions about how to complete your assignment and submit it to him/her.  (Hopefully, your instructor has provided enough information on how to complete and submit the assignment.)  You can always contact your instructor by following the instructions in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌.

Here's some general help for how assignments work in Canvas (again, check with your instructor first to ensure you are meeting all the requirements for the assignment):

Once you have reviewed these tutorial videos, you can take a deeper dive into the written Guides if you want to know more details.  The written Guides can be access via any page (scroll to the top) here in the Community by clicking on "Guides" >> "Canvas LMS" >> "STUDENT GUIDE" button >> "Assignments".  Here is a direct link to the written Guides for you.

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Anthony.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post