cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slauskokotovic
Community Member

how do I access the ePortfolio of students in my class

Jump to solution

I am very confused about ePortfolios that my students are supposed to use and put files in. In week 1 my students submitted their Student Learning plan in their ePortfolio. They sent me a link for this and I managed to access them and read them. Now in week 3 they have to submitt a mind map but I can't get access to any of these. The first time they sent me a link for the ePortfolio. Do they have to do this every time or is there a way I can access the ePortfolios of all my students?? I can see the ePortfolio of only one of my students.

Andrea

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
josh_emmitt
Community Contributor

Hi Andrea,

A way you could do this would be to create an assignment and have your students submit by url, they would then just upload the url to their ePortfolio for each assignment.

Hope this helps,

Josh

View solution in original post

3 Replies
josh_emmitt
Community Contributor

Hi Andrea,

A way you could do this would be to create an assignment and have your students submit by url, they would then just upload the url to their ePortfolio for each assignment.

Hope this helps,

Josh

jmunoz1
Community Participant

Hi Andrea,

When we enter our profile and go into the eportfolios section, the only eportfolios that appear are the ones that we created. So you won't be seeing any shared portofolios (this could be a feature idea though).

So as Josh said, basically the student has to send you the link to his/her portfolio. Maybe through an activity or you can store them in your favorites (in your browser) or create a document with all the urls listed for easy access.

I hope this helps! Smiley Happy

jaskegreen
Community Participant

It would be great to have student ePortfolios not only associated to each student, but tied to each class they are in to show in list view or even grid view.