code of ethics

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @rg104644 and welcome to the Community!  To get a definite answer to this you may need to contact your instructor or someone who manages Canvas as your institution (IT, eLearning, etc.).  Those in the Community are from institutions around the world and while great at answering many questions, we cannot see your course to help you locate something specifically like the code of ethics.  You might try the following locations, depending on how your course is structured: a link from the Home page, within a module in the Modules tab, a link from the Syllabus tab, a file within the Files tab, possibly as part of an assignment in the Assignments tab or a quiz within the Quizzes tab.  There are a lot of places that a document can be placed, so without access to your class specifically it is hard to know exactly how your instructor set up the Canvas shell.

I hope this helps but as I mentioned, you might try contacting your instructor or someone at your institution who is in charge of Canvas or perhaps even your particular program.

All the best! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @rg104644 and welcome to the Community!  To get a definite answer to this you may need to contact your instructor or someone who manages Canvas as your institution (IT, eLearning, etc.).  Those in the Community are from institutions around the world and while great at answering many questions, we cannot see your course to help you locate something specifically like the code of ethics.  You might try the following locations, depending on how your course is structured: a link from the Home page, within a module in the Modules tab, a link from the Syllabus tab, a file within the Files tab, possibly as part of an assignment in the Assignments tab or a quiz within the Quizzes tab.  There are a lot of places that a document can be placed, so without access to your class specifically it is hard to know exactly how your instructor set up the Canvas shell.

I hope this helps but as I mentioned, you might try contacting your instructor or someone at your institution who is in charge of Canvas or perhaps even your particular program.

All the best! 

View solution in original post