cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jling
Community Participant

how do you cancel a flexible learning plan?

Jump to solution

how do you cancel a flexible learning plan once you've set a master plan for a class?

18 Replies
jling
Community Participant

Mastery Paths will be great, however this is not what we're working with now.

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

One other quick note John, do you notice any branding one the page you are taken to when you click that link? That might help us identify the vendor. I strongly suspect it is SoftServe.

KLM

jling
Community Participant

No idea, but I'll get with our point of contact.  Thank you!

Thanks for taking the time to verify that,  @jling . As you can readily imagine, Canvas is not able to provide support for apps and LTIs that have been developed by third parties. Both  @kmeeusen ​ and I have done some web searches to try to find just the right external app relative to your description, but from our perspective, and given how many different results are coming up, we can't narrow it down any more than we already have.

Perhaps if you check the app configurations in your course settings, you will be able to find the name of the external app provider so you can contact them directly to get additional support. You'll find more guidance on app configurations in What are LTI Tools (External Apps)? (and I note the lesson even makes reference to "learning paths"!).

I also suspect that whoever designed the course for you configured that tool; if you could find out who that person is and contact him or her directly, you might be able to get the support you need.

jling
Community Participant

Nope, no branding at all.  I checked in my course settings for installed apps and there's nothing specifying flexible learning, nor is there an app that looks like would do this.  Unless Vimeo, YouTube or Quizlet does.

@jling ​, if it's a link in your Canvas course navigation, and you do not see it in your course settings for installed apps, that strongly implies that it was configured at the account level and populated in all Canvas courses at your school....and that leads directly to contacting your school's Canvas admin, as  @scottdennis   ​has suggested.

And if you ever solve this mystery, please take a moment to come back to this discussion and let us know the result: Now, we're all on tenterhooks! Smiley Happy

Flexible Learning is a tool developed by Canvas Professional Services.  John can submit a Canvas help ticket for help with regards to this tool because while it is an add-on, it was developed by Professional Services.  I know this is a late reply, but I came across this while I was searching for something else.

View solution in original post

Mystery solved! 🙂

fraylanie
Community Participant

THANK YOU!