cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miguelk
Community Member

how to login to voicethread

Jump to solution

how do I login to voice thread? When I try it puts me in a continual loop back to the module within the module..... thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @miguelk .  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not sure that many of us are going to be able to help answer your question.  We can help answer questions directly about Canvas, but third-party integrations are a bit more difficult to diagnose.  I would suggest that you reach out to your local Canvas administrator or the people at Voicethread directly.  I did a bit of searching on your school's website, and I found the following page: Canvas LMS.  I hope this information will be of help to you, Kathleen.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @miguelk .  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not sure that many of us are going to be able to help answer your question.  We can help answer questions directly about Canvas, but third-party integrations are a bit more difficult to diagnose.  I would suggest that you reach out to your local Canvas administrator or the people at Voicethread directly.  I did a bit of searching on your school's website, and I found the following page: Canvas LMS.  I hope this information will be of help to you, Kathleen.

View solution in original post