Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ritasabah2
Community Member

how work Appendix D

Jump to solution

Hi Students,

I have aquestion, im doing Appendix D homework and for question 14 and 15 keep getting x sign which is for not completing the answers but I went over the questions 100 times I don't think im missing any think!!!

Do you know why is that or what I need to do I don't want submit the assignment I will lose credit 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ritasabah2  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  This sounds like a question that you should direct to your instructor.  The vast majority of members here in the Community wouldn't be able to help answer a question like this because we don't have access to your course or your school's Canvas environment...and we'd be guessing at what is included in Appendix D of your textbook.  You can contact your instructor by checking out this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  Good luck to you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ritasabah2  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  This sounds like a question that you should direct to your instructor.  The vast majority of members here in the Community wouldn't be able to help answer a question like this because we don't have access to your course or your school's Canvas environment...and we'd be guessing at what is included in Appendix D of your textbook.  You can contact your instructor by checking out this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  Good luck to you.

View solution in original post

I did contacted her and she didn’t answer the question instate she advices me to put it on Q&A canvas 

Thank you for your time 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Hello  @ritasabah2 ...

Unfortunately, your instructor told you incorrect information.  Here in the Community, we can help answer questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System) and how the different features of it work.  For questions like yours that are quite specific to the course you are taking, you really need to talk with your instructor about that.  I'm not sure why she would send you to the Community (because we don't have access to your textbook) ... since she is the one that would be best to help you with your question.  Good luck!