cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krawson15
Community Member

i need help finding the Early Assessment Courses

Jump to solution

i need help with my Early Assessment Courses, I'm logged in and i's not popping up and i need to find them soon so i can get started for college 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kblack
Community Champion

Hello  @krawson15  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  You posted your question to the worldwide Canvas Community, so we are not in a position to check into your specific Canvas site.  The best thing I can recommend is that you contact your institution's support area. You may also want to do a quick check of the following documents:

The second one shows how to access the "All Courses" link, where you may be able to see if, perhaps, it is listed as a "Future Enrollment" or perhaps has not yet been made available.

Sorry we can't help more, but by all means be sure to contact your institution's support center.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kblack
Community Champion

Hello  @krawson15  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  You posted your question to the worldwide Canvas Community, so we are not in a position to check into your specific Canvas site.  The best thing I can recommend is that you contact your institution's support area. You may also want to do a quick check of the following documents:

The second one shows how to access the "All Courses" link, where you may be able to see if, perhaps, it is listed as a "Future Enrollment" or perhaps has not yet been made available.

Sorry we can't help more, but by all means be sure to contact your institution's support center.

View solution in original post