cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
16s09jgardner
Community Member

i want to add another child on to my parent canvas app on my iPad, How do i do it?

Jump to solution

I can't seem to find out a way to add another child on to my parent canvas app. Does anyone know how to do this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Jacob - 

Since I replied to your question in May, there have been some exciting updates to Canvas Parent! This lesson will walk you through the process: How do I link additional students to my account in the Canvas Parent app on my iOS device?

There are great updates coming for Canvas Parent as well. See the details in Mobile Update - Summer 2019!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Jacob -

Unfortunately, right now, the only way to add another student on an iOS device is to use the browser view.

Sign into your observer account on Safari or Chrome. Then, click Account then Settings. Here, you'll see the Observing tab, and you can add your second students' pairing code there. https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10915-4144237751 is a great guide that will walk you through the steps.

After linking, you'll see both students' information on your dashboard. You will also see both students listed in the Canvas Parent app.

If you have any questions on how to maximize the observer role in either space, there are some tips in a blog I wrote in August. Clarity for Canvas Observers‌ Let me know if you have any question! I'd be happy to help or to clarify. Smiley Happy

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Jacob - 

Since I replied to your question in May, there have been some exciting updates to Canvas Parent! This lesson will walk you through the process: How do I link additional students to my account in the Canvas Parent app on my iOS device?

There are great updates coming for Canvas Parent as well. See the details in Mobile Update - Summer 2019!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos