cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ankur_gupta
Community Participant

imported a common cartridge in my canvas LMS and all external tool assignments are imported successfully but I am unable to edit those assignments

I imported a common cartridge in my canvas LMS and all external tool assignments are imported successfully but I am unable to edit those assignments. I want to set start and due dates.

Please help.

2 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @ankur_gupta .  The same type of situation arose recently as described here,  Can't edit imported course material.  I don't have a lot of experience with various types of external tools, but for several I have found that I need to create the assignment again and remove the copied assignment to get it to work properly rather than being able to edit the copied assignment directly.

I hope this helps!

ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @ankur_gupta , 

We haven't heard from you in a while so I thought I would check back and see if the previous response was helpful or if you found another solution to the issue mentioned in your original post. I am going to go ahead and mark this as "assumed answered" for now, but this can be changed if needed and marking the question as assumed answered doesn't prevent continued discussion in the thread.

All the best!