cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dianalozano31
Community Member

incorrect time stamps on assignment

How can i prove that a time stamp is wrong? i submitted an assignment on a certain day but the time stamp shows a date 2 days later.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @dianalozano31 ...

Have you confirmed that you time zone setting is set properly in your Canvas profile?  Please check this Guide for additional information: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10622-4212717410 

I hope this helps, Diana.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions about this.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello once again,  @dianalozano31 ...

I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you for over four months since you first posted this question here in the Canvas Community.  Have you had a chance to review my above reply?  If so, did it help to answer your question?  Do you have any outstanding questions yet as it relates to your initial question?  If you feel that my above response has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark it as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help with this question, please let Community members know by posting a message below.  For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard from you in over four months and because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for that same amount of time.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below.  I hope that's alright with you, Diana.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.