cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anisahgallardo
Community Member

joining another course

Jump to solution

once i have already created an account and have joined a course, how do i join another?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi again,  @anisahgallardo ‌!

Unfortunately, I cannot speak to how your teachers are operating their courses. There are a number of ways that they may choose to have you enroll in the course. I would suggest you follow up directly with your teachers and see how they would like for you to enroll.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kenneth_rogers
Community Champion

Hi there,  @anisahgallardo  and Welcome to the Canvas Community!

I'm so glad you have made your way here so that we can help you out! Can you let me know where you have created your account/joined a course and where you are attempting to join another course? This will help us take better care of you! Smiley Happy

well, i was initially invited to a course by my teacher through email. i am trying to figure out if i am able to add another course without having to be invited. if this is not what you meant, then i am confused by your question. thank you!

Hi again,  @anisahgallardo ‌!

Unfortunately, I cannot speak to how your teachers are operating their courses. There are a number of ways that they may choose to have you enroll in the course. I would suggest you follow up directly with your teachers and see how they would like for you to enroll.

View solution in original post