cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcroker1
Community Member

merge multiple class calendars

Jump to solution

As a student I would like to merge all my canvas calendars to have ONE master calendar with all class assignments and test dates.  How may I accomplish this without copying and pasting each individual item?  Is my best bet to export each canvas calendar separately into another form such as MS Outlook or Google Calendar?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@rcroker1 ​, the default is that the Canvas calendar is one calendar with everything from all courses. The only way to change this is click on the colored box next to the name of the course (on the right side) to hide things from that course - How do I filter the Calendar view by course? This also works to turn on/enable a course so that everything from that course is on the calendar. For more information see the following guide -

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@rcroker1 ​, the default is that the Canvas calendar is one calendar with everything from all courses. The only way to change this is click on the colored box next to the name of the course (on the right side) to hide things from that course - How do I filter the Calendar view by course? This also works to turn on/enable a course so that everything from that course is on the calendar. For more information see the following guide -

View solution in original post