missing course

Jump to solution
AlexisMu
Community Member

Hi, the course PHAR5717 is missing from my canvas dashboard and it is about to start on 06/09/2021. Could you please help me with it? Thank you so much!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @AlexisMu ...

Unfortunately, Canvas Community members would not be able to help you get access to your PHAR5717 course in your school's Canvas environment.  You've posted your question in the global Canvas Community website, and Community members only have access to their own Canvas environments.  Therefore, we would not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  I found this site which may be of some help: Current students - The University of Sydney.  Ultimately, you're going to want to find someone from your school's Online Learning / eLearning department who can help you with your enrollment questions.  Or, you could also contact your instructor who might be able to direct you to the right people at your school that can assist you.

Also, just to make sure, if you can log in to your school's Canvas environment, click on "Courses" >> "All Courses".  Do you see your course(s) listed there?  If so, the course(s) may be published or unpublished.  If they are unpublished, then the instructor has not yet made the content available to you and your classmates.  If you do not see your course(s) listed on the "All Courses" page, then you will definitely need to talk with someone at your school.

I hope this helps a bit!  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post