[ARCHIVED] my canvas will not work

Jump to solution
jd57600
Community Novice

i have Firefox and my canvas will not load anything. i cant see my work assignments.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @jd57600  Welcome to the Canvas Community. Firefox should definitely work fine with Canvas; in fact, I'm using Firefox myself right now while using Canvas.  Make sure that everything is up to date with your browser..that you have the latest updates, etc.  Here are a few guides to help you along, each have many helpful links, as well:

In the event you are using a mobile device, be aware that the mobile versions of browsers will NOT work well with Canvas, as covered here:  How can I use Canvas on my mobile device as a student?   And finally, if you're on a computer, make sure you check over this article:  What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas? 

As a community of Canvas users, it's a bit tricky to troubleshoot beyond that. You may want to see if you can secure additional support at your institution.  It appears from your email address this may be the place:  Information Technology Services .

I hope this helps a bit, JaKyric. Good luck with your studies!

View solution in original post

0 Likes