Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tspicer

need help

Jump to solution

i want to open scavenger hunt assignment. it says i am not authorized to do so. please advise.

terri spicer

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @tspicer  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I see that you also posted a very similar question in this thread: help opening scavenger hunt assignment.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people come from all over the world to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, view Canvas written and video Guides, blog, collaborate, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to a course you are taking, and the majority of Community members (there are over 350,000 of us currently) wouldn't be able to answer your question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course in question.  I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor about the "not authorized" question.  This typically means there is a broken link in your course or the link is pointing to a different course that you are not permitted to access (because you're not enrolled in the other course).  You can contact your instructor by following the steps outlined in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.  I hope this will be of help to you, Terri.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @tspicer  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I see that you also posted a very similar question in this thread: help opening scavenger hunt assignment.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people come from all over the world to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, view Canvas written and video Guides, blog, collaborate, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to a course you are taking, and the majority of Community members (there are over 350,000 of us currently) wouldn't be able to answer your question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course in question.  I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor about the "not authorized" question.  This typically means there is a broken link in your course or the link is pointing to a different course that you are not permitted to access (because you're not enrolled in the other course).  You can contact your instructor by following the steps outlined in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.  I hope this will be of help to you, Terri.  Good luck!

0 Kudos