Tammyc
Community Member
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @Tammyc ...

I am assuming that the bulleted list of links that you've provided in your question is the layout that you are seeing within your Canvas course.  If this is correct, your instructor may have purposely hidden the "Assignments" page from you and your students.  This is a complete guess on my part, but your instructor may want you to access all your assignments via the "Modules" page of your course.  The "Modules" page is where your instructor can organize the layout of the course...to include things like content pages, discussion topics, quizzes, and assignments.  Your best bet would be to first check your "Modules" page.  And, if you are not able to see your assignments listed on that page of your course, then you should contact your instructor.  To do this, you can follow the steps in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student? - Instructure Community.

I hope this will be of some help to you.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes