notifications

Jump to solution
sorozco275
Community Novice

Hi. In my notifications on my phone, I have different assignments that show up, but when I go on the actual canvas through the website, I'm not sure how to pull up those same notifications. It says I have no notifications. How do I view assignments through notifications on the website?

0 Likes
1 Solution
ericwerth
Community Explorer

Hi  @sorozco275 and welcome to the Community!  You might try changing your dashboard view from the cards to recent activity (see How do I view global activity for all my courses in the Recent Activity Dashboard as a student?).  Many of the course activities that would trigger mobile notifications would likely be found here and you can always switch back to the card view at any time.

Another option might be to update your notification settings so that the same notifications sent to your phone are sent to you via email immediately.  If you receive the notifications via email then there normally is a link in the notification to go to the item and you could click on this see the reference.  This document describes how to update notifications, https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10624 

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post

0 Likes