cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
careywhitman
Community Member

one family, 2 students, same school, different grades

Jump to solution

I have 2 students, different grades, same school - how do i add my other student to my account?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @careywhitman ‌ ~

It's awesome that you're using Canvas to stay connected to your students' academics!

When linking your students to your account, are you doing so from the web, or are you doing so with the Canvas Parent app? Note that not all districts have enabled Canvas Parent. If you're not sure, contact your students' school to make sure.

While the steps are slightly different, the outcome is the same: you'll be able to see both of your students' courses and assignments in one place.

How do I link a student to my user account as an observer? 

How can I use Canvas on my mobile device as an observer? 

How do I add a student in the Canvas Parent app on my iOS device? 

How do I add a student in the Canvas Parent app on my Android device? 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @careywhitman ‌ ~

It's awesome that you're using Canvas to stay connected to your students' academics!

When linking your students to your account, are you doing so from the web, or are you doing so with the Canvas Parent app? Note that not all districts have enabled Canvas Parent. If you're not sure, contact your students' school to make sure.

While the steps are slightly different, the outcome is the same: you'll be able to see both of your students' courses and assignments in one place.

How do I link a student to my user account as an observer? 

How can I use Canvas on my mobile device as an observer? 

How do I add a student in the Canvas Parent app on my iOS device? 

How do I add a student in the Canvas Parent app on my Android device? 

View solution in original post

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@careywhitman ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie