Jump to solution

where do you get the passwords for the different sites for lessons

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @bullock97  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community where people from around the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blogs, review "how to" Guides, and a bunch of other stuff...all about Canvas.  Your question seems pretty specific to a course you are taking, and unfortunately, a majority of us in the Community (over 300,000) would not be able to answer this because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment.  Have you tried reaching out to your instructor to see if he/she can help?  That is where I would start.  You can contact your instructor via the "Help" menu in Canvas.  Just choose "Ask Your Instructor a Question".  More information about this can be found in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.  I hope this will help, Tosha.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @bullock97  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community where people from around the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blogs, review "how to" Guides, and a bunch of other stuff...all about Canvas.  Your question seems pretty specific to a course you are taking, and unfortunately, a majority of us in the Community (over 300,000) would not be able to answer this because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment.  Have you tried reaching out to your instructor to see if he/she can help?  That is where I would start.  You can contact your instructor via the "Help" menu in Canvas.  Just choose "Ask Your Instructor a Question".  More information about this can be found in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.  I hope this will help, Tosha.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos