cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
onward7upward
Community Member

please instruct me on how to make this work

This will not play on my computer. The only place these play is on my phone I need it to play on my computer, please 254467_pastedImage_1.png

Tags (3)
4 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@onward7upward ‌, it's hard to say what might be going on here, but it might involve an issue with Flash or Java. Have you tried switching internet browsers? We normally recommend Chrome or Firefox, but lately we've had students who can only get video to come up when they are using Internet Explorer or Edge (something I normally would not recommend). 

i have tried it on both firefox and chrome and it did not work

i will try edge

ejackson
Community Champion

Could it possibly be the security setting in the browser? In the upper left corner (to the left of the address bar) is where you would see that:

254577_security.jpg

It *might* be a case of needing to allow the content. Just a thought.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @onward7upward ...

I wanted to check in with you because I noticed there hasn't been any new activity in this topic since  @ejackson 's reply on September 28, 2017.  Have you had a chance to review her reply?  Did it help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some assistance with your videos?  If you feel that Elizabeth's reply has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark her reply as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help with this, please post a message below so that members of the Canvas Community might be able to assist you.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for several months.  However, that won't keep you or others from posting additional questions/comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, LeeAnn.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.