problem with canvas app for students and teachers ( after the new update in the mobile app)

Jump to solution
MissA1
Community Member

I'm using free version of canvas for me as a teacher and my students for months now

Today we all when open the apps the courses not showing and it says" No courses . It looks like you aren't enrolled in any course" 

I checked the App store and find that they made an update one day ago. I remove the app and download it again but still same problem.

the courses are there and only I can see them if i join on my laptop with chrome

please help

0 Likes
1 Solution
JeffW
Instructure
Instructure

Hi @MissA1!

I checked out that situation from my side and everything appeared normal. The courses that I have set up as a teacher were all showing from the teacher app, as well as the web browser.

I would suggest making sure that both your device and app are all the way up to date. Then try signing in to your account through a web browser, go to account>settings. Scroll down to approved integrations and use the trash icon to remove any integrations that mention Canvas for iOS. Once you do that, remove the app from your device. Turn your device off. Once you turn the device back on, reinstall and sign back in to your account through the Canvas Teacher app. 

If that does not resolve your issue, I would recommend reaching out to Canvas Support.

View solution in original post