cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
obrienl
Community Member

publishing assignment from blueprint

Jump to solution

Hi, I have created an assignment in the blueprint. How do I get it to show in the five classes of the subject? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
am_jagusztyn
Community Participant

Hi LEONIE O'BRIEN, first, you have to ensure the courses are associated to the Blueprint as child courses. You can do this via the API, csv files, or manually directly through the course. Check out documentation here. That document also explains how to sync a course. If your courses are associated to the blueprint, and you have ensured this, in the top right corner, the Blueprint course has a blue square, click on where it says "sync". Once it syncs, you can check in a child course if the data can gone over. Using Blueprints, I recommend reading through Lessons Learned from a Year with Blueprint Courses

Then, there are a few ways in the course to see associations: through the Blueprint and the Child course. In the Blueprint, click on the Blue square, top right corner and click on associations. Within the child course, click on "settings", "course details" and there will be a section below course code and above time zone where it says "Blueprint Course" and it has a blue link that tells you which course it is associated with.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
am_jagusztyn
Community Participant

Hi LEONIE O'BRIEN, first, you have to ensure the courses are associated to the Blueprint as child courses. You can do this via the API, csv files, or manually directly through the course. Check out documentation here. That document also explains how to sync a course. If your courses are associated to the blueprint, and you have ensured this, in the top right corner, the Blueprint course has a blue square, click on where it says "sync". Once it syncs, you can check in a child course if the data can gone over. Using Blueprints, I recommend reading through Lessons Learned from a Year with Blueprint Courses

Then, there are a few ways in the course to see associations: through the Blueprint and the Child course. In the Blueprint, click on the Blue square, top right corner and click on associations. Within the child course, click on "settings", "course details" and there will be a section below course code and above time zone where it says "Blueprint Course" and it has a blue link that tells you which course it is associated with.

View solution in original post