cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vartouhi_asheri
Community Participant

record edit media

Jump to solution

I have a quiz with recorded media using record edit media tool. I am trying to preview and nothing is coming in the preview. Please help. they show in the edit under the questions tab but in the preview no audio comes through...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dlyons
Instructure
Instructure

Hello!

It sounds like you have a specific issue that would best be served by Support folks who can look at the exact quiz and see the situation first hand. I recommend you submit a ticket by pressing "Help" in Canvas and then "Report a Problem" and directing Support to the exact Course and Quiz your question is about.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
vartouhi_asheri
Community Participant

I just noticed another strange thing.. the quiz has a preview done by the teacher... the preview is perfect with the recordings ... But when you click on edit and or student view or a new preview you do not see any recordings

vartouhi_asheri
Community Participant

I still do not see anyone helping resolve this issue. Please let me know how we can get the recordings from the preview to the actual quiz.

dlyons
Instructure
Instructure

Hello!

It sounds like you have a specific issue that would best be served by Support folks who can look at the exact quiz and see the situation first hand. I recommend you submit a ticket by pressing "Help" in Canvas and then "Report a Problem" and directing Support to the exact Course and Quiz your question is about.

View solution in original post