safari problems

Jump to solution
aalvarez0714
Community Novice

Im using safari and I'm not able to see my classes it seems like its loading but never loads. i see the home page where all my cards/classes show up but there is only the outline of the cards. I am running the newest version available for safari. This just started happening. If i use another browser it seems to work. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi,  @aalvarez0714  Welcome to the Canvas Community! Would you please double-check to make sure that you are using the latest version of Safari? Canvas supports the two most recent versions of Safari, and at this writing, those versions are Safari 12 and 13. So if your Macbook is still running OS X (10.11.6 or earlier), then you cannot get Safari 12, and you'll run into issues such as the one you've described.

Once you have confirmed that you are indeed on Safari 12 or 13, try clearing the cache and cookies in the Safari browser, close and then relaunch the browser.

If this doesn't resolve the issue for you, please contact Canvas Support. General instructions are in How do I get help with Canvas as a student? but your school's support setup might vary somewhat, in which case ask your local IT Department for additional troubleshooting assistance.

Good luck!

View solution in original post