Jump to solution

what am i suppose to put in my summaries for developmental psychology

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @squeaksandbundy  Thank You for posting your question. I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blog postings, collaborate together, join groups, review written and video "how to" tutorials, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  In looking at your question, it looks very specific to a topic in your course, and unfortunately, the vast majority of Community members would not be able to help answer this question since we do not have access to your course or your school's Canvas environment.  The best course of action for you is to reach out to your instructor following the steps outlined in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  I hope that this information will be helpful to you, Tricia.  Good luck in your coursework.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @squeaksandbundy  Thank You for posting your question. I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blog postings, collaborate together, join groups, review written and video "how to" tutorials, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  In looking at your question, it looks very specific to a topic in your course, and unfortunately, the vast majority of Community members would not be able to help answer this question since we do not have access to your course or your school's Canvas environment.  The best course of action for you is to reach out to your instructor following the steps outlined in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  I hope that this information will be helpful to you, Tricia.  Good luck in your coursework.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos