cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Genericusernam
Community Member

self enrollment question

hello, the answer to my question is probably rather obvious, but I have been unable to find a solution that works. The self enrollment links for my canvas course do not appear to be working. They take the students to a page with nothing on it, except a message saying there is nothing there. I have looked into how to properly enable self enrollment, and I believe there may be something wrong with the links themselves. Being a first time canvas teacher user, it is probably a very simple thing i am missing, but I would greatly appreciate if someone  could help me find what it is!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

hi @Genericusernam 

First, are you using a school-hosted version of Canvas, or are you using a Free-for-Teachers (FFT) version?

It is likely something as simple as your course not being published, if your course is not published, then your students cannot see it. See, How do I publish a course?

If you are on a school-hosted version of Canvas you will want to talk to your school's Canvas Admin, because there could be many reasons why students are not seeing your course.

Good luck,

Kelley

Tags (1)

Thank you very much, but I do not believe that is the problem. I have published this course. I am also using the FFT version.