cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eblumner

separating sections

Jump to solution

Hello,

How do I separate my three sections of ENGL394, making each a separate class ?  I have done this before and cannot remember how to do it. Thank you.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@eblumner ​,

If you have access to the Edit Sections area of the Sections tab form Settings, you should be able to de-cross list each section.  This is done by clicking on Settings > Sections Tab > clicking on the section and selecting the Edit Section option.

More information can be found at:

How do I de-cross-list a section in a course?

If you don't have access to the Edit Section option, you may have to contact your Canvas administrator:

Instructional and Information Technology | English Department - University of Maryland

Robbie

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@eblumner ​,

If you have access to the Edit Sections area of the Sections tab form Settings, you should be able to de-cross list each section.  This is done by clicking on Settings > Sections Tab > clicking on the section and selecting the Edit Section option.

More information can be found at:

How do I de-cross-list a section in a course?

If you don't have access to the Edit Section option, you may have to contact your Canvas administrator:

Instructional and Information Technology | English Department - University of Maryland

Robbie