cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
somara
Community Member

set pages to require DONE click

Jump to solution

I have forgotten how to mark a page so the student must click DONE to move on?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ns3320
Community Contributor

Hi  @somara ‌,

To enable a page to be marked as done you first have to add it into a module. 

Click the three dot menu  (306149_pastedImage_3.png) to the right of the module and select Edit

306150_pastedImage_4.png

In the edit window that pops up click the button that says "Add Requirement", then select the assignment (or assignments) using the dropdown menu on the left. Then use the dropdown menu on the right to select "mark as done". Click "Update Module" when finished.

306151_pastedImage_5.png

Now, on the right side of that module you'll see a little circle with the words "Complete All Items", which means you've successfully added in the "mark as done" feature!

306152_pastedImage_6.png

Best,
Nick

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ns3320
Community Contributor

Hi  @somara ‌,

To enable a page to be marked as done you first have to add it into a module. 

Click the three dot menu  (306149_pastedImage_3.png) to the right of the module and select Edit

306150_pastedImage_4.png

In the edit window that pops up click the button that says "Add Requirement", then select the assignment (or assignments) using the dropdown menu on the left. Then use the dropdown menu on the right to select "mark as done". Click "Update Module" when finished.

306151_pastedImage_5.png

Now, on the right side of that module you'll see a little circle with the words "Complete All Items", which means you've successfully added in the "mark as done" feature!

306152_pastedImage_6.png

Best,
Nick

View solution in original post

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@somara  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  The information that  @ns3320  has provided to you is correct.  I also wanted to share with you the written Guides that explain things in more detail:

How do I add requirements to a module? (from an instructor's perspective)

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10498-4212668332 (from a student's perspective)

I hope this helps.

somara
Community Member

I do greatly appreciate your assistance....And Chris Hofer's answer is appreciated!

Respectfully, SteveO

Stephen O'Mara

463-8583

somara@mendocino.edu