soporte tecnico

Jump to solution
beechails739
Community Novice

hola, me comunico porque sigue fallando la plataforma, y tengo que juntar 100 horas minimo ahorita en promedio en mi grupo llevan 60 y yo solo tengo treinta, me preocupa porque apesar de que abro la plataforma en mi casa, no cuenta las horas, no se si sea posible que me sumen las horas que me faltan o tengan alguna otra solucion, agradezco su tiempo y por favor ayuda.

Este mensaje ha sido traducido usando Google Translate.

Subject: technical support

Message: hello, I communicate because the platform continues to fail, and I have to gather a minimum of 100 hours right now on average in my group they have been 60 and I am only thirty, I am worried because despite the fact that I open the platform in my house, it does not count the hours, no I know if it is possible for me to add the hours that I am missing or have some other solution, I appreciate your time and please help.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @beechails739 ...

I am using Google Translate to type this message, so my apologies if the translation isn't completely accurate.

I am sorry to hear that you are having possible difficulties with the Canvas environment.  Counting online time can be a bit tricky and misleading at times.  In some cases, the time counted is not a true reflection on how much time you have actually been actively doing work in Canvas.  For example, you could sign in to Canvas, leave your computer for 30 minutes, and then come back to Canvas to finish your work.  Canvas is still logging your time, even though you weren't actively doing anything for those 30 minutes.  Have you tried reaching out to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk to see if they can assist you?  They might be able to dive into your account to see if Canvas is logging your time correctly.  We here in the Community wouldn't be able to do that because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course.  I would recommend that you contact the Help Desk directly.  Check out How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌ for more information.  I hope this information will be of help to you.

Hola,  @beechails739 ...

Estoy usando Google Translate para escribir este mensaje, así que disculpen si la traducción no es completamente precisa.

Lamento escuchar que tiene posibles dificultades con el entorno Canvas. Contar el tiempo en línea puede ser un poco complicado y engañoso a veces. En algunos casos, el tiempo contado no es un reflejo verdadero de cuánto tiempo ha estado trabajando activamente en Canvas. Por ejemplo, puede iniciar sesión en Canvas, dejar su computadora durante 30 minutos y luego regresar a Canvas para finalizar su trabajo. Canvas todavía está registrando tu tiempo, a pesar de que no estuviste haciendo nada durante esos 30 minutos. ¿Has intentado comunicarte con la gente de la mesa de ayuda de Canvas para ver si pueden ayudarte? Es posible que puedan sumergirse en su cuenta para ver si Canvas está registrando su tiempo correctamente. Nosotros aquí en la Comunidad no podríamos hacer eso porque no tenemos acceso al entorno Canvas de su escuela o su curso. Le recomendaría que se ponga en contacto directamente con la mesa de ayuda. Consulte How do I get help with Canvas as a student? para obtener más información. Espero que esta información te sea de ayuda.

View solution in original post

0 Likes