cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rpenrod
Community Member

student email

Jump to solution

How can I get/share a listing of my students' email addresses?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @rpenrod  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am not 100% sure of this, but I don't know of any way that you'll be able to do this from within Canvas using the tools that are available to you.  You may need to speak with your school's local Canvas administrator to see if they can get this information for you.  Or, if you have access to your class roster inside your school's SIS (Student Information System), you may be able to harvest the student e-mail addresses from there.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @rpenrod  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am not 100% sure of this, but I don't know of any way that you'll be able to do this from within Canvas using the tools that are available to you.  You may need to speak with your school's local Canvas administrator to see if they can get this information for you.  Or, if you have access to your class roster inside your school's SIS (Student Information System), you may be able to harvest the student e-mail addresses from there.

View solution in original post