subject publishing

Jump to solution
flim1
Community Novice

Hi. I'm new here, I have registered to 3 subjects but only 1 is showing/published, do I need to do something about it? I'm just really anxious because the class is about to start and I feel like my stuff is all over the place, I'm not sure what to do. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there,  @flim1  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you've posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blog posts, collaborate with others, join groups, review "how to" Guides, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community won't be able to help answer specific questions about your course(s) because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment.  We only have access to our own Canvas environment at our own schools.  There may be one or more reasons why you do not yet have access to your course(s) in Canvas.  Some general reasons are listed in Why can't I access my Course as a student?.  As this Guide indicates, it would probably be best for you to contact someone at your school who would be able to help investigate why you aren't seeing all of your courses.  I took a few moments to search your school's website, and I came across the following page that might be of help: SCC Online Classes | Distance Education | Solano Community College.  It looks like there's some contact information on this page for you to use.  Hopefully, this will steer you in the right direction.  Good luck to you, Frida!

View solution in original post

0 Likes