submitting two assignment together

Jump to solution
ArabelleBustos-
Community Novice

When submitting a video created on Studio in Canvas how can you embed the video and upload a Microsoft doc on the same assignment link 

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @ArabelleBustos- …

You may have to check with your instructor to see if he/she will allow multiple submissions to the same assignment.  If your instructor would allow this, then you should be able to submit the Studio embedded video and then the Microsoft Word document (or the Word document first, then the Studio video).  Here are some Guides that may help:

Even though these are two separate submissions to the same assignment, your instructor will be able to see that you submitted both…as they will be time and date stamped for the instructor.  From your perspective, you will only be able to see the most recent submission.  So, if you submit the Studio video first and the Word document next, you’ll only be able to see the Word document submission.  But, you can be sure that your instructor has received both submissions.

Hope this helps a bit.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this…thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Just following up with what Chris said. 🙂

Some campuses have Assignment Enhancements enabled, and with that, students can see multiple submission attempts. 

What is Assignment Enhancements? 

Also, if students use the Canvas Student app, those multiple attempts are listed and available.

How do I verify my assignments were submitted in the Student app on my iOS device? 

View solution in original post