Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmanAbadi
Community Member

take an online course at university of british columbia

https://login.cpe.ubc.ca/ 

Hello,

I want to take an online course on the university of british columbia website but it requires an account on CANVAS, so I made one and I can log in it, but when I try to take the course and try to log in from the UBC website, it doesn't work, although I put the same email and password that worked at CANVAS.

I hope anyone has an explanation.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @EmanAbadi ...

Unfortunately, I don't think many folks here in the Canvas Community will be able to help troubleshoot this issue with you because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  I would recommend that you reach out directly to folks at your school who will most likely be able to help you get your course enrollment situation ironed out.  I tried searching the University of British Columbia's website, and I found this page: Support for Students | Canvas at UBC.  I am hoping that this is your school's website and that this page will be of some help for you.  It looks like there are a few links on that page including a link to a form that you can fill out to get assistance from the Information Technology Service Centre.  Good luck to you!  Take care, and be well.