Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdelgado542
Community Member

trouble with canvas

Jump to solution

Hello

I am having a hard time viewing my assignments through Canvas using my mac book. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @cdelgado542  and welcome to the Community!  There are a number of reasons why this may be happening, both related to your Canvas course itself, your internet connection, or your computer.  Since those of us in the Community cannot see your course to determine what might be happening, your best bet would be either to contact Canvas Support or the support services at your institution directly.  Either of these groups could look at your class and help figure out what is going on.  Canvas Support can be reached using the question mark icon when you are logged into Canvas.  It appears as though this website has some additional information specific to your school, including contact information for Academic Technology Support, PortalGuard - Portal Access .

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @cdelgado542  and welcome to the Community!  There are a number of reasons why this may be happening, both related to your Canvas course itself, your internet connection, or your computer.  Since those of us in the Community cannot see your course to determine what might be happening, your best bet would be either to contact Canvas Support or the support services at your institution directly.  Either of these groups could look at your class and help figure out what is going on.  Canvas Support can be reached using the question mark icon when you are logged into Canvas.  It appears as though this website has some additional information specific to your school, including contact information for Academic Technology Support, PortalGuard - Portal Access .

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos