cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kwrigh36
Community Participant

upload a power point presentation within the discussion board

Jump to solution

Can you upload a Power Point presentation in the discussion board?

thank you,

Kathy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dhulsey
Community Champion

Hey, Kathy! You could certainly load a file to Canvas and put a link to the PowerPoint File on the discussion board. There are many ways to export PowerPoint Presentations, host them online, or even turn them into interactive videos with relative ease. Can you tell us more about what you want the students to do or your goal for the PowerPoint material?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
dhulsey
Community Champion

Hey, Kathy! You could certainly load a file to Canvas and put a link to the PowerPoint File on the discussion board. There are many ways to export PowerPoint Presentations, host them online, or even turn them into interactive videos with relative ease. Can you tell us more about what you want the students to do or your goal for the PowerPoint material?

View solution in original post

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,  @kwrigh36 ! It's been a while since we last heard from you. Did the response from  @dhulsey  resolve your issue? For now, I will mark his answer as "Correct"; that will not prevent you or others from responding. If you still need additional assistance on this, please take a moment to update the thread by providing the information Dallas requested in his reply. Thanks!

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

I see that  @kwrigh36 ​ posted the requested follow-up details in a separate question, so in order to keep the responses unified in a single thread, I'm locking this one for additional participation. Please direct any subsequent responses to Follow-up to Power Point inquiry