cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ishani
Community Member

want an interior decorator

Jump to solution

We want to make our wedding venue more attractive. We have a marriage hall in Khardaha which is very beautiful and we want that it will be more attractive than previous. So we are searching for an efficient interior decorator, Can anyone give me any information about them?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ishani ...

You have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website.  Canvas is a LMS (Learning Management System) made for students and instructors of all ages where schools, colleges, and universities (and sometimes corporate business, too) offer classes to be taken within the LMS.  Your question about looking for an interior decorator is not related to Canvas at all...and so I would recommend that you direct your question to other websites that would be able to better assist with your question.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ishani ...

You have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website.  Canvas is a LMS (Learning Management System) made for students and instructors of all ages where schools, colleges, and universities (and sometimes corporate business, too) offer classes to be taken within the LMS.  Your question about looking for an interior decorator is not related to Canvas at all...and so I would recommend that you direct your question to other websites that would be able to better assist with your question.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post