Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s3586184

why i can't access revision page

Why i can't access to the revision page of Quantitative Analysis, it said I'm unauthorised.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @s3586184 ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting here unanswered for over five months without a reply.  #sadpanda‌  Unfortunately, it looks like you may have stumped members of the Community with your question.  Also, as I read through your question, I'm not too sure that many people here in the Community will be able to help answer this question as it sounds very specific to a course you are either teaching/taking.  If you are an instructor, I would recommend that you reach out to someone at your school who is a local Canvas administrator who may be able to help shed light on your question.  If you are a student, I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor for further assistance using the resources available in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  Also, if you've been able to find a solution to your question on your own since you first posted this question, please come back to this topic to provide an update for us.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've been able to find an answer for you...but more because we haven't heard back from you and there hasn't been any new activity in this topic since October 20, 2018.  However, this won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.