cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heidi1
Community Contributor

why won't my practice quiz show up in my syllabus table

Jump to solution

Is it the type of quiz that prevents it from showing up in my syllabus table or could it be something else?

Thanks,

Heidi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Yes,  @heidi1 , practice quizzes are of the "ungraded" type; only graded activities and calendar events display on the high-level syllabus list that appears at the bottom of the Syllabus page. See: What are the different types of Quizzes? and scroll down to the section titled Create Practice Quiz.

If you would like the quiz to appear in the Syllabus list you can create a calendar event for it--or, you could create your practice quizzes as graded quizzes but put them in an assignment group that contributes 0% to the overall course grade. You'll find additional discussion about how to leverage quizzes here: Practice Quizzes to Alleviate Student Stress

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Yes,  @heidi1 , practice quizzes are of the "ungraded" type; only graded activities and calendar events display on the high-level syllabus list that appears at the bottom of the Syllabus page. See: What are the different types of Quizzes? and scroll down to the section titled Create Practice Quiz.

If you would like the quiz to appear in the Syllabus list you can create a calendar event for it--or, you could create your practice quizzes as graded quizzes but put them in an assignment group that contributes 0% to the overall course grade. You'll find additional discussion about how to leverage quizzes here: Practice Quizzes to Alleviate Student Stress

View solution in original post

heidi1
Community Contributor

VERY helpful Stefanie!

Thanks

Heidi

You're welcome,  @heidi1 ​! Smiley Happy